Chase Machine & Engineering’s Continuous Tube Former seals and forms thermoplastic films, woven and nonwoven synthetic fabrics into continuous tubes 2¼” in diameter and larger depending upon applications. A rotating anvil is used to weld an overlap seam, and a backpuller
incorporated into the design generates faster, consistent throughput.
- Speed ranges up to 100 feet per minute depending on the material
- Stand-alone operation or integration into existing processes
- Custom sealing patterns available
- Branson Ultrasonic Model 2000bdc 1100-watt power supply
- Cool running speeds eliminate warm-up and cool-down periods
- Eliminates needles, threads, staples or adhesives
- Focused energy generated only at the weld location makes consistent, controllable weld pattern and low energy consumption.