With the introduction of the Opti-Pak™ 1000, Chase Machine ushers in a new era in downstream process efficiency. The machine’s innovative materials-packaging method -based on layering rather than roll forming – dramatically improves material handling and performance on high-speed continuous converting processes.
By eliminating twists, tangles and tension – while distributing material evenly into boxes -the Opti-Pak 1000 yields increased productivity while substantially reducing production costs.
- Packing speeds up to 750′ per minute
(based on specific product and packaging needs)
- Variable fold lengths and pitch
- Box or pallet sizes up to 42″ deep by 48″ wide by 42″ high
- Counter weighted, interlocked front and rear doors
- Pneumatic Material Tampering
- Optional Auto Box Doffing
- Allows for long, uninterrupted runs without time-consuming roll changeovers
- Eliminates the need for costly flying-splice equipment and accumulators
- Increases production running time and performance
- Improves packaging stability when shipping or storing
- Results in reduced use of warehouse space
- Reduces the risk of splice failures
Chase Machine’s new Opti-Pak™ 2000 is designed to give delicate and high-loft materials the special handling they deserve. The product of market-leading Chase technology, the Opti-Pak 2000 enables you to move material directly from upstream slitting, laminating or packaging to a layered box or pallet – in one continuous motion.
The Opti-Pak 2000 represents a critical leap forward in material handling technology for high-speed continuous converting processes, delivering a consistent, square package with no twists, no tangles, and no tension.
- Packing speeds up to 600 feet per minute
(depending upon product and feeding equipment capabilities)
- Maintains uniform tension as product is delivered and stored
- Streamlines materials handling upstream and downstream
- Offers continuous productivity & higher production throughput
- Eliminates expensive flying splice equipment
- Reduces need for warehouse space